Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Use the parts diagrams on this site to find part numbers:
PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World
(When they have what your looking for their price is better)

Use the part number to find what your looking for (in this case the supersession#).
Part Number: KL0111511
Supersession(s): KL01-11-511

This product fits 56 vehicle variants.
Mazda: 3 models, 56 variants between 1992 and 2002.

mazda part # KL01-11-511 - Google Search..

They are still listed for sale at Mazda dealerships online sites, you should start by calling your local dealership with the part number.

The 1st gen part number is F201-11-511
If anyone can confirm that 1st and 2nd gen fly wheel bolts are the same thread pitch and length?
I have hundreds of 1st gen flywheel bolts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use the parts diagrams on this site to find part numbers:
PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World
(When they have what your looking for their price is better)

Use the part number to find what your looking for (in this case the supersession#).
Part Number: KL0111511
Supersession(s): KL01-11-511

This product fits 56 vehicle variants.
Mazda: 3 models, 56 variants between 1992 and 2002.

mazda part # KL01-11-511 - Google Search..

They are still listed for sale at Mazda dealerships online sites, you should start by calling your local dealership with the part number.

The 1st gen part number is F201-11-511
If anyone can confirm that 1st and 2nd gen fly wheel bolts are the same thread pitch and length?
I have hundreds of 1st gen flywheel bolts.
I appreciate that I did call a few Mazda dealers they told me they cannot get the part throughout the whole us that is why I was hoping that someone might have them on hand

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
If the dealer looked by model and year or by MX6 part number he will come up with nothing, the second part number is for 626/mx6/mx3/millennia... try again, I have had the Canada Mazda dealers say the same thing for parts, I find the part number online, find Canadian dealerships online with the part available, call the dealer again give them the part # only and it's available. They all get their parts from the same distributor in for the hole country, if it's available for one dealership it's available for all. Mazda's parts charts sucks, I can ask for the little clips to hold the 1988 - 1992 mx6/626 badges on the trunk and they are not available, they are used on a thousand models/variants of Mazda vehicles, if I call and ask for them by part number alone they are available and in stock. The parts guy gets the same part number when he looks up both but the MX6 specific search = not available or discontinued. The system does this to discourage you from keeping the car and the part guy is too lazy to copy the part number from vehicle results and just search for it.
I give them shit "this is your job, you only have one, why do I have to trick you into doing your job? do your job, you should be able to mean it when you say it's not available".

If you call the dealer and give them the most recent part number and they say it's not available than it isn't. You probably don't want to bother them again and if they tell you KL01-11-511 isn't available be bothered by me but if they tell you it is be bothered with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts