Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two weeks ago I tried to enter the MX6 board and a page came up telling me that I was forbidden. Right now I am at a relatives house on thier 26.4kbs computer, so it takes a long time to do anything. If there is some way that you can fix this problem at the server, I'd like some help with that. Also, could you report anything you accomplish to [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Just so everyone knows, the Forbidden message actually means that we have been shutdown due to badwidth overages, not that a specific person or IP is not allowed access.
I wish I had more control over what is displayed when we go over our allotment, but i dont.
But, the good news is that after we move servers, we should not have to go down again. The new server will allow about 5 times the bandwidth we are allowed now and can be expanded to about 100 times the bandwidth we have now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scooby, do you have any idea when the servers will be changed, because I can't get into the site at all on my computer at home. but I haven't had any trouble on two different computers where I'm staying now. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts