Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hoped to get some photos of 1Gen e-spec headlights of my own but since the camera broke I have to settle with what I've found on the web.

This here is Pluto's

And here's a site of a Finnish guy that has done huge amount of really nice work with his coupe. Lots of pictures.
http://personal.inet.fi/private/rc/

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
that is the nicest 1g i have ever seen. The stereo alone is worth a small fortune with all that Focal stuff!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i just puked in my mouth...the graphics have got to go, and the wheels are seriously not helping that car...and whats with the pubic hair in the trunk? besides that, that is possibly the nicest 1G evar

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
love the look of that intercooler.

PS: Kit looks mad also

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
What does he want E-spec headlights for...... XO J/K

I just want the glass (less flutted lense). Maybe if Im lucky Frank can find the adjustables. Have another headlight project on my hands.

Edit, Never thought Id say this but that kit is pretty nice. :D
AHHH!!!! 1G GT seats with leather!! NICE!!! I want mine done in black.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
tyler886 said:
What a surprise, some ricers, I mean 2Geners liking the 1G because it has a kit on it :lol:

That is a pretty nice front though!

-Tyler
:sigh: All you do is hate on people that own 2gen's, only becouse people do aftermarket apperence mods to them. I think you need to get over it man.

I like that car, but I agree with SKarpenz, graphics and rims look like shit on that car(but thats our opinions) I like the rims, but not with that car. Also, the shag is lame, but the car is pretty damn clean and nice for its age:tup:

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
JoKeR6 said:
:sigh: All you do is hate on people that own 2gen's, only becouse people do aftermarket apperence mods to them. I think you need to get over it man.

I like that car, but I agree with SKarpenz, graphics and rims look like [shizzle] on that car(but thats our opinions) I like the rims, but not with that car. Also, the shag is lame, but the car is pretty damn clean and nice for its age:tup:
^^^^
I 2nd that motion

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
joker6 said:
You take everything wayyy to personal there pal. Why are you getting so defensive, are you worried people think your car is, dare I say, RICE?

-Tyler

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Well of course you all do appearance mods. Not like you can make them fast.
J/K!!!!!! Hahahaa

My car is slow.:sigh:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
The only reason people don't do apperence mods to the 1gen so much is becouse they don't have the aftermarket for it. It doesn't matter if its a 1gen or a 2gen, its about who owns it.

And no, I have to say my car is rice free asshole. Only apperence mod. I have is 18" rims. But then I guess an mx3 flywheel, stage 2 clutch, PU motor mounts, CAI, headers, sparkplug wires, drilled rotors, ect. are all rice hu? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
tyler886 said:
Ohh snap, plug wires and 18s?!? Good thing you've got those drilled rotors or else you wouldn't be able to stop the power from that almighty CAI.

-Tyler
O, you sound cool man "snap" your sitting here making fun of an 18yearold high school student that bought and payed for everything he has into his car. O yea, big man. And didn't you know that plug wires are actully a key part to your car? makes it run better and can actully be a reliability mod. :wave: :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
way to get off topic guys...rice, fluffy, or just plain outrageous....at least someone else is a fanatic of this car. i say good work :tup:

silverbullet...thanks a lot for the pics. i'd love to see a shot of the light pattern as well, if you could :) a little green egg for you sir!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
way to get off topic guys...rice, fluffy, or just plain outrageous....at least someone else is a fanatic of this car. i say good work
Sorry for going off topic guys, I just think we could do without the rice comments and the negativity.

car looks good, looks like it is a VERY well kept 1gen

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
JoKeR6 said:
O, you sound cool man "snap" your sitting here making fun of an 18yearold high school student that bought and payed for everything he has into his car. O yea, big man. And didn't you know that plug wires are actully a key part to your car? makes it run better and can actully be a reliability mod. :wave: :lol:
Really, thats whay spark plug wires are for? Upgrading your wires isnt a "mod" in my book, its called basic maintnance. I'm 18 too buddy. One thing we have in common.

joker6 said:
you sound cool man
Thanks, again. :D

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
STFU guys - no one cares. Take it to PM.

I personally like the way the hood vents look. With different wheels, paint, and no graphics, that car would look very nice, indeed.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts