Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys:

I've got a full car of parts the engine needs a lot of work and body does too, so I decided to buy another MX6...unfortunately I'm still looking. The interior is a grey cloth with normal wear and tear, the driverside has one lil tear with, what I think is, coffee stains on the passenger seat. The body has huge dents all down the driverside and on dent on the front passenger fender.This car has all parts except:

- Distributor
- Spark plug wires
- CD Player
- Fuses
- Window and Mirror switches

I'll sell these parts real cheap no reasonable offer will be refused. The only thing is that you have ot come and pick it up yourself. $400 OBO takes it all!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be perfectly honest bro I'm lookin to sell the whole thing. I want it out of tha driveway.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is it a 5 speed?

·
Registered
178 Posts
was this a 2.5L?
how many K's? i have an engine already, but i need a tranny, and a running engine can always come in handy ;) i also need a grey interior, so this kinda suits what i need (everyhtign except the body)
is it in toronto? are you willing to drive it to hamilton? cause a tow will cost a fortune ;(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a 2.5L with 238,500 kms on it. The car is not driveable as it doesn't have a distributor or wires. The engine needs new oil seals/rings- is my guess cause it's blowin a lot of smoke. I'm pretty sure you can rent a car transport trailer from U-Haul and tow the car back on that as long as you can find a truck to pull it. BTW it's in Barrie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts