Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is a great car for an MX-6 Enthusiast. A mechanic told me that the engine needs to be rebuilt/replaced. The body is in decent shape. The car is all original. I am the second owner, bought it from a family member. This car needs to be towed from The Bronx, NY. E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
If you wanted to part with those doorsills pm me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you wanted to part with those doorsills pm me.
I was just thinking how cool it would be to have an original M Edition still that purpleish color. I have a black M edition I am restoring (damn its expensive) and this one looks like the body is in decent shape. Anyone heard from this guy? Is this car still for sale???

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I was just thinking how cool it would be to have an original M Edition still that purpleish color. I have a black M edition I am restoring (damn its expensive) and this one looks like the body is in decent shape. Anyone heard from this guy? Is this car still for sale???
Hughes46 has a 96 burgandy m-edition 5spd for sale. Think it was $800 bucks last time i checked.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hughes46 has a 96 burgandy m-edition 5spd for sale. Think it was $800 bucks last time i checked.
Yeah, but his lazy a$$ wont stick it in a fed ex box for me :) I dont think I could push it that far.....

now if he had a ZE laying around, I might try to push it home....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts