Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been contacted by a guy selling his MX-6..

96 on a P, in Noble Green, with Grey leather interior... and only 24K miles on her.

Some of you may remember this was offered for sale last year but didn't go through.. please note, it still has the same mileage as it has not been driven..
but now has 4 brand new tyres as well. any small trolley dings have been sorted, and is described as very good condition, with almost unmarked bodywork.

So there we have it.. very low mileage, excellent condition, probably one of the best around..

Ideally, this needs to go to an enthusiast who will take good care of her, and not someone who is just going to abuse her.

Things like this don't come up very often, and it would be difficult to put a value on it.. but I will stick my neck out and say it's got to be worth between at least £1500, and anywhere up to £3000...
As I say many times, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
If you are serious in wanting to acquire an MX-6 with possibly the lowest mileage, and best condition, then contact me for details..

As a guide, I would expect to pay on average £1200 for a P reg in average condition and mileage.. (120K)

Here's the big one.. almost all the price guides use a figure of between £50 - £100 per 1000 miles to adjust the value.. larger luxury cars are normally at the higher end, so taking the mileage into consideration... it should be valued at £10800 !!! (96K x £100 + £1200)

I am not necessarily wanting bids at first, just people who are seriously interested.

John

·
Registered
859 Posts
wow, i cant believe it, 24k miles? what a bargain that car will be for someone! i really hope you get some interest, i will ask around as well.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have any pictures, but I'm sure you can imagine a mint 6 in Noble Green, with Grey leather..

John

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has 16" Speedlines....

I have also asked for some pics..

John

·
Registered
492 Posts
OOh might be interested, if they can hold off until March next year (lol)! Whats a few more months anyway!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts