Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title states. The compressor housing is in good condition and has no signs of the wheel rubbing. The wheel does have some very small dings most likely from some kind of foreign object making its way inside. The center section also seems to be in good condition with no in and out shaft play.
Im open to offers. It will be shipped usps priority mail also...

Also if needed i can get closer pics of the compressor wheel. My camera that i have isnt great with taking close up pics. Ill even throw in the Stock IHI coolant and oil return fittings.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
side to side shaft play?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
side to side shaft play?

seems pretty solid to me. There were no signs of it rubbing the compressor housing at all. Im thinking like 75 shipped for a starting point. Thats with priority shipping too.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont have a spare ihi turbo to use for the hybrid and im working 50 hours a week and dont feel like making a hybrid. Im actually just about to buy an already built hybrid and call it a day. I guess you can just call me lazy

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also...the 75 shipped is not FIRM. Just was throwing it out there....shoot some offers at me.

Maybe willing to trade for other 1st gen performance parts also.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Hey david, I sent you an email with his info ;)

·
Registered
437 Posts
What it's the final price ?? and what it's the shipping to canada postal code g0a 2r0

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have this center section and housing definitely been sold? If not I am interested.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sale is pending.....ill let you know. But consider it sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts