Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to recap. i posted a thread about me, 1993 mx-6 v6, asking if i would beat me friend's 2005 vw jetta inline 5. well...pretty even. we raced from a roll at about 40 and we both punched it, we were head to head until we reached about 100 when he started to pull slightly, only about a foot.

then we thought since that was pretty even, we'll go from a stop. so we went to this spot where "ricers" go and do there shizzle, and we line up and we get flagged and i start to pull on him. i put about a half a car on him, and it stayed like that until again, at about 100, he started inching forwards.

but just wanted to let you guys know the outcome. and we are both stock, so it was good to know that our cars are prety even. :D

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
right on, good show
now you have another car you can compare to, main reason i race is just to compare really...

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Sweet, man I'll have to read up about these cousins of mine.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol. wuts funny is he works with me and now hes mad cuz i said that i wasnt dumb enough to get screwed by vw, hahahahahahaha. but yeah i mean. i knew my car was "kinda" quick. its not the fastest but it has the potential to be fast car.

but yeah hes giving me crap as we speak, saying that at least his car wont look ricey....um....ok. hes ghey. but yeah it was pretty good. he still says that he spanked me. all i said was get out of the f&f mode and be real, :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts