Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a much better kit from what i here and cheaper, lets do this people.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
JPMX6GT said:
Actually it's a copy of the Erebuni kit so it might even be worse.....
COPY OF A COPY OF A COPY, hmmm ever tried to draw picture twice tring to make it exactly the same, hard to do i know. but since the first copy was not good ( Erebuni kit) then how can the others copies be better. something to think about.

·
Registered
537 Posts
This kit rocks

hey guys. I know for a fact that this kit is better than erebuni. I live in houston(where spoilers etc is) and have seen the kit being installed and it fits great. I believe they make the kist themselves so they fit right. Also, they dont take away the front steel bar where the bumper is so it is also more protective if in an accident. I want to get people interested in this kit and do a bulk buy. I was quoted around $750 for the kit, thats way below the erebuni price. And its the same thing. If I can get an order over 3000, shipping is free for you all. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey ya im interested in the bulk buy. can u give me the number for the place so i can call and ask questons thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
bulk buy

What questions did you have. I can ask them for you so you dont have to wasta a long distance call. They dont have a 800 number. It is a very small shop in houston. I have been there and talked to the guys personally. They seem pretty helpful, and have answered all of my questions. Lets do this bulk buy. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
wait, how do we know that the erebuni kit is not the copy??? and its only $643 if we get the bulk buy. but im still considering my choices...decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well, guys has anything else come out of this. did anybody take there car to the place and see if it fit right, that is what i would do. later jason

·
Registered
108 Posts
i dont have questions directly about the kit but i wanna talk to someone there so can u post the number. if everything goes right im in .

·
Registered
24 Posts
do you yahoo?

Spoilers Etc.
1102 Hub St.
Houston, TX 77023
713 - 921 - 7112
Fax 713 - 921 - 4420

for real just 3 more? at like $600 for it with shipping? Who can resist?

·
Registered
283 Posts
iam doing a bulk buy on the erbuni kit and i can get the kit for 643 not including shipping shipping is 75 bucks the wing is 214 email me at [email protected] if interested

·
Registered
108 Posts
if we can get the price close to the erebuni kit i am defiantely in. thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
but with the erebuni you are looking at $150 more when you figure in shipping, and if the spoiler etc's quality is better (does it really matter though, if erebuni's is shitty too, then it is still gonna take a good body shop to get it on) why not save the xtra $$$ !!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
well, they got a website, http://www.spoilersetc.net, but no pix of an mx-6 2nd gen kit, just a few diff 1st gens...

...hey what about a mesh grill to fit behind the big shogun mouth? or where could i find that...

...and what about getting a rear bumper cover that goes all the way across and has some shape, can maybe fit a mesh grill as well, as opposed to the glorified mudflaps from erebuni...if they make the kit themselves, why not get it a little different and a little cooler...i'd even pay a little more if i didn't get mudflaps, i have those stock!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Here we go

Ok, I talked to spoilers etc today. I talked to the guy i know there and he gave me the hook up. Check this. If we get 6 people interested, He will give me the price of $650 on the kit. Free Shipping. That's like getting the erebini bulk buy with no shipping. This kit is just like the erebuni, but better. Lets get on this. I have 2 other people interested other than me. Thats 3 total. 3 more and we have a deal. Cmon, only $650 for the entire kit. lets do this thing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts