21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
you can use my server if you would like

windows dual 1.ghz cpus
2gigram
2 160gb raid

im also setting up a linux based system as we speak, it should be ready by the weeks end

J

·
0 Posts
Djlockjaw80 said:
Why ban all of the noobs when we could ban about 10-15 veteran members and 99% of the sites problems would go away.-Justin
Or you could ban me 10 to 15 times. That would probably take care of it too :lol:

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Search should be working fine..

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
OMG!
an overhaul. this is going to be rather intresting I must say .

PLEASE NO WHITE BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hockey seson is comeing up and i want to be able to see after the game lmao*in a cartman voice*

Reactions: Polish_mx6

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
when are these changes all supposed to take place. What kind of changes are we going to notice

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
It is undertermined right now to exactlly when the changeover will take place. You will notice things like new features, more functioning moderator tools, a new look/feel/template, and alot of other things to boot, that are over the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Well I'm usually on here during work, but I haven't seen many changes yet, although you guys have said some moderate changes or updates are going to be done in the meantime. But like many said, keep the dark background and light lettering. Everyone that has seen this site when I am on it love the scheme. And the comments about the noobs, keep them to yourself, this is a thread about the forum's updates, not about your opinions about how if would be better if no noobs. Take into consideration that without noobs, this site would not grow, although some do bring the site down(including me at times). Keep us all posted on when some of the major changes will be going under way guys. :tup:

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
noob banning

WTF!!!!!

As a managerI think noobs are great. They bring new ideas to the site.

in stead of the same old.
spoilerless
j-spec

NEW IDEAS = AWSOME CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know lots of noobs who are WAY better ppl; then allot of vets.

·
Banned
998 Posts
scooby since your adding a new firewall....it means the site will be more protected right?...So you think we could possible have those old style seller ratings under your name back?
Just an idea.....

I remmeber reading about it a while back that it was a loop hole to the site and therefore removed.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Absolutely... many of the old features that were security holes will return. Plus a bunch of new ones..

And the new security and reliabilty features will almost ensure no more downtime or lost attachments.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
one cool thing would be to put a 'search first' button in a thread, like next to the 'post reply' button, or 'new thread' button....i think some other sites have that up as an option, it could be a good thing here i am guessing.....

·
Registered
739 Posts
88mazdamx6tbogt said:
one cool thing would be to put a 'search first' button in a thread, like next to the 'post reply' button, or 'new thread' button....i think some other sites have that up as an option, it could be a good thing here i am guessing.....
COULD be? LMAO that would me a great idea. or something like....

when you would click the submit button for ANY post or new thread it would redirect you to a page asking you if you have searched yet. lol

it might get annoying though

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.