Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey,
i believe its the exact same kit. and they obtain them the same place that Erebuni gets theres.

solar

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh never mind then I thought it was the same situation as with the shogun kit being made by like 5 different companys with different names. oh well it still alot cheaper

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey man you never know. try emailing them.

solar

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey I think you guys are right I think it is the same kit that erubuni has but if you don't buy the rear spoiler the kit is only $451.80 that is 250 less then what erubuni sells it for. Put the extra cas towards getting it to fit right. I emailed them lets see what happens.})

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Search for all the bodykits they make for the car on ehre.

all the kits are copies of copies of copies and so on. but the Spoiler ECT kit is made there in TX with the mx6 htere. all the other ones are just copies of other kits!

·
Registered
321 Posts
So that means that they will just get worse as they move down the line. Is the TC kit orignal? I like it but I think even that kit may still be to agressive for me I may need to see one in person but no one around me has one on there six.})

·
Registered
321 Posts
Cool I think I will break down and buy it I finally found a great body shop to paint my car so that will work out great. })

·
Registered
321 Posts
See JP that is why you are the man!!! You don't miss a thing. I didn't even bother the look and see where they where located. that should help those who want the kit. })

1 - 11 of 11 Posts