Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Will these fit the 6? if so I am going to buy a set. Let me know, and if not, let me know it it can be done(reasonably)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JoKeR6 said:
Will these fit the 6? if so I am going to buy a set. Let me know, and if not, let me know it it can be done(reasonably)
my guess is that probably all the mirrors are easy to convert. it might require some modification... but it should be simple... lets see who else comments to this.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
hmmmm, there pretty cheap, and I kinda like the style(with LED's in them) Maybe I will endup buying some and seeing what it takes to fit them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can anyone tell me if these fit the MX6 or not?!!??! I have been looking for to fit that has the [< ] & [ >] turn signal on them that would fit any one know?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
they will not be direct fit, but with some modification they will, you keep bringing up threads for the dead! but wlecome to the site.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
i have those on my daily driver my gf bought them for me. lol they leak and the leds broke or somethin toolazy to fix em:freak:

lol they looked neat when they worked.:smokin: ha ha ha ha ha .

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just look for some 92-95 honda civic mirrors and all youll have to do is relocated a screw hole on the piece coming off of the door. Of course they wont fit to a factory spec. but they fit quite nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts