Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone recognise these 4 screws and where they should go, replaced dashboard and realised they were left over. All systems are working, heater box was removed for core replacement and reinstalled.
IMG_20200807_182126.jpg

·
Registered
799 Posts
They look like the ones that bolt dash to the firewall ( 3 on each side ) or the ones that bolt the bottom part of the dash just behind the engine computer ( 2 on each side ). I am guessing that it's the ones that bolts the dash down at the bottom since you have four leftovers, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those that you have mentioned are in place, I have checked, this is where the mystery begins. But I do have a squeek with the steering shaft so I'm taking off the lower panel and hopefully I can see some empty holes. Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look like the ones that bolt dash to the firewall ( 3 on each side ) or the ones that bolt the bottom part of the dash just behind the engine computer ( 2 on each side ). I am guessing that it's the ones that bolts the dash down at the bottom since you have four leftovers, but I'm not sure.
Hi I found where they go they connect the dashboard to the steering wheel support bracket which comes out of the firewall access is via the air conditioner heater control unit back in business

1 - 4 of 4 Posts