Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a website that would have frame and body diagrams for an 88 MX-6 GT? I just purchased one from a friend, VERY cheap.....but it appears to me that what looks like the frame right under the drivers seat is badly rusted. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, see i've got issues with time here. By the time I get out of work, the dealership is closed :\

The engine is in great shape, except for one kinda nasty oil leak....I'd really really hate to have to take this car off the road and scrap it just after getting it.

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Check my website for some scans form the factory workshop manual and an aftermarket collision repair manual. You may want to pick one of these up (ebay, mazda dealer has them).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for those scans.....they didn't have exactly what I need, but they are of interest to me.

SS6 - The oil leak appears to be coming out of one of the plug holes...i'm afraid to take the plug out in case it happens to be in there cross-threaded. Also....the area of frame that's pretty badly rotted runs along the driver's side of the car. The worst of it is about a 1 to 2 foot section just behind the wheel. Ballpark on how much that would cost to fix?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts