Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Maksymuik said:
That interior, sure is... ...interesting.
you call it interseting, i call it odd, and then next guy just calls it ugly:eek:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
CRiZO said:
im not feelin it.
me either BUT>>

i damn well respect the effort making an entirely custom dash for the car :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Zoom Zoom v6 said:
HOLY CRAP! I just realized! WHERE IS HIS A/C?? I mean, aside from the wires and stuff hanging out under the dash above the pedals, the car must get crazy hot with no A/C in Texas. CRAAAAAZY. Props for the custom job though...I guess.
I haven't had a/c for 2 years now here in Dallas, it only got to 110 this summer so it wasn't so bad. I'm a friggin trooper...

Rabbit

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
The doors are definatly cool, not really feelin the interior but i might change my mind when it is all done.

As much as the doors are cool, if i were building a show car like that, i dont know if i would do them. The first car i ever saw with lambo doors, i think the first one in the US, i was like holy crap that is awsome, but now everyone and their dog seems to have them, they have lost a lot of their "WOW" factor to me.

-Bryce

·
Registered
514 Posts
funzie said:
I haven't had AC in florida for more than 2 years, but thats because i didn't want it, guess that makes me a General. Worst interior in the world.
Oh yeah well my a/c hasnt been working for a year now and you know what it is still in may car so what does that make me you ask? Stupid for not takeing it out yet

·
Registered
320 Posts
The only cool things about that car are its headlights. Everything else is just useless weight. The work on the interior isn't even that good. :tdown: all around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.