Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just washed my baby tonight. current mods 2.5 catback magnaflow muffler, k&n filter, tinted windows and 17s off of a 2000 millenia s. let me know what you think. o and i just buffed my headlights and fogs.
soon to come lowering springs and jspecs/especs.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
i wish my green paint looked that nice. those S rims look killer on there.

And do us all a big favor....

LOWER IT!!!

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
i wish my green paint looked that nice.
I wish mine did too =(

Clean whip. There is something about OEM newer Model wheels that say "Classy", and "Not Rice". I have the 06 M6 17's on mine :tup:

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Mine is ridiculously oxidized. Nothing works. Just a ghetto fix I tried with wd40. I put it in a thread here

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Very 'freash' indeed :p loL

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
looks good. cant wait to see it lowered. i like the rims too off the millenia. if i was you, rock the aspec headlights since they are so clean :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
looks great man!

My green paint is alright... the roof is a little faded though.

WHERE do you guys get these newer model OEM wheels? I tried asking a dealer if they had extras from people that wanted after market wheels. no go. Where did you get your millenia S wheels?

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
whar do you guys get these newer model OEM wheels? I tried asking a dealer if they had extras from people that wanted after market wheels. no go. whar did you get your millenia S wheels?
I got mine from a guy on Craigslist. It was a steal really. They were in new condition with a lot of life left on the tread. I only paid a whopping $100 dollars for the set. LUUUUCKY!!!

Oh BTW theyre 06 Mazda 6 17's if you didnt catch it.

Ebay and some random places on the internet like the one in the following link will have em. Your best bet though $$ wise would be a private sale like craigslist or something.

Heres the link: Wheels and Caps - Alloy Wheels, Chrome Rims, Steel Wheels, Hubcaps, Replacement Lights, Mirrors, Floor Mats, Center Caps, Chrome Trim Accessories, OEM Replacements

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts