Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally putting up my 88 mx-6. It has been an airport car for years and its just beginning to fall apart. It is a solid body with minor dings and old paint. It has several mechanical issues, but is still running and driving (although it shouldn’t). One of the front springs is busted and the rear end feels like its gonna drop out on every bump. It would need to be trailered away outside of a couple miles. I’m at BWI airport and can sign over a title, but this car is more valuable for parts than as a runner.

I have been such a fan of the mx-6’s as I’ve run two 88’s since 1994. I would be very happy to see someone take this to use as parts for their own. I can only sit on this for a couple weeks, and if no interest, it will go to the scrap yard, where i imagine would be crushed on delivery.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let me see what it would cost to get it transported to Texas. I only need the hood, bumper covers, and front hubs. Hell, I’d pay you for those.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok. It’s still running and driving, just not something you would take very far. The motor is surprisingly strong and still peppy. I get on it sometimes when needed and it jumps. It can only stay where parked for another week or so, and then its got to go away. Yours for free if you want to send a truck. I would even take it to a truck depot and drop off, as long as its only a couple miles from me. Within 5 miles of BWI airport.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts