Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pair of custom mx6 floor subs for Gen II they have earth quake subs these go on the driver & pass front seats.. they work fine just not my liking maybe some1 else might like them.. price well not 100% free all i ask is $2.00 so i can buy myself a coffee =0 if you live far away & want it shipped you will cover on ur behalf or pick it up..

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
how much would shipping be to K0L 1L0? :) lol I would be able to come pick em up but my car comes off the road on monday :(

·
Registered
717 Posts
Dude, your postal code is the one of choice for an 6er. KL01 written all over that bad boy.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
mazda_parter i sent u a PM regarding your part out thread, but u never replied.. did u get the PM? it was about procuring the LED spoiler brake light from your part out car.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was probly on my phone checking my mail & probly forgot 2 Pm back sry about that.. i dont have the LED light your looking for i wish you asked me before i tossed the white mx6 away.. if i can score you 1 i will keep it for you cheeers matt~

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Hey Matt, can I grab the subs off of you? I wouldn't mind an extra set of Earthquake 6" 's. You know my shipping addy.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
just out of curiosity how exactly were they mounted in? were they mounted to the bottom of the seat? or straight to the floor?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they dont go near the seat they go where the dead foot rest is near the clutch pedal they are floor subs :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
early bird gets the worm :D haha sorry guess its cuz I have nothing better to do then go on mx6.com all day :p

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
If these are still avaible I'll pay the shipping pluse the $2 and take them.

Shipping would be too

Nathan West
15 Ryan Drive
Kingsely, New Brunswick
Canada
E3A-6G7

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts