Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey guys I just got back from the junkyard where I took some gauge faces off a 626. I scanned them and I was able to make the faces whatever color I want. If you have a good printer you would be able to print them up. This is how I did my faces a while ago and I printed them on label paper and stuck them to the gauges. They look great, now I can make any color I want:D

[
Just incase some one finds this searching, you can find free gauge faces here:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125221
]

·
Registered
283 Posts
can u send me a file too i ant to know how to do it

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
G

·
mx--6 gauge faces

hey can you send me a copy of that file i just got me a 89 5 speed turbo mx-6 an im startin to hook it up i got a sick sytem in it now an now im lookin to work on the apperance. my email address is [email protected] thanx alot playa

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Wayman, I have a thread similar to yours. I don't know if you have seen it or not but theres a lot of people wanting it. I like it personally in my car. The lighting isn't spectacular but its better than stock (I think). I was wondering if you still had those gauges handy to see if we printed my file if it would match up. Just curious. I paid 20 bucks for them and I have no problems giving them away I just want everybody else to enjoy them as much as I do. Take care and maybe with some luck we can let everybody have some cool gauges. Take care man. Later

1 - 20 of 32 Posts