Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Wrong forum, but I hope someone can take them off your hands for you and I dont think the mx6 had any 16" rims they were all 15"
The probe had some 16" rims

Heather

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i could have used some rims but its not worth the drive from dallas texas

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are the wheels the same as those on a '96 LS? If so, I would be interested. I only need one though (don't need the tire) and I would need it shipped to Columbia, MO. I took my car in to get it inspected today and they found a small crack in one of my back wheels.

I would be willing to pay you for your time/effort. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
136 Posts
philsworld said:
Are the wheels the same as those on a '96 LS? If so, I would be interested. I only need one though (don't need the tire) and I would need it shipped to Columbia, MO. I took my car in to get it inspected today and they found a small crack in one of my back wheels.

I would be willing to pay you for your time/effort. Let me know what you think.
Not the same man, that rim pictured is off a 93-94 LS

·
Registered
248 Posts
Could I pay for them to be shipped to canada. Im not sure how much that would be, but maybe it would be less then 100$ ?

Doubt it. but I need them So i would be willing to pay shipping if you know a estimate.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Any chance you can get those out of storage sometime? I'd be more than happy to drive up there if you can. I just live in Madison so I'll make a trip asap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts