Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats up im new to this forum and have been vistiting it since i got my car but never really had a ? im facing a problem i am assembling my f2t right know oem type pistons, new oil pump etc the ? i had is im planning on running a t bird hybrid but was woundering on 16-18 psi what exactly would be need to be done to my fuel systems as of tuning and modification and what kind of time slips would i be looking at im also open to any other turbo mods since i have no ac or power steering or front bumper to get in the way of fabing but $ is a factor as i am only 17 and money is at a premium you help would truly be appreicated thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah do the fuel pump and zombie chip, i didn't do the pump and im looking at a melted piston on my 25000 mile rebuild

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
SixSick6 said:
The stock turbo is good for 18-20 psi QUOTE]
:sigh: :rolleyes: :sigh:

i say 18 psi isnt a good idea for a reason.

ive done this to 5 turbos total between my 1st gens ive owned pushing them anywhere from 18-22 psi.

as i said, dont try it, our impeller wheels like to snap at the kinda boost. im just trying to save yor money, and save your turbo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.