18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
HAHAHAHA very nice Z..very nice :lol:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
zlyricist said:
i thought all gt's have strictly black trim. i stand corrected
No, you were correct in the first place.

Thats an aftermarket windshield. Looks like the place half assed it and put a chrome windshield seal in instead of the stock black.

All Gt's do have black trim in the US. Specifically its window trim, in which case his is still black. It was just the windshield that was replaced with the nasty chrome.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
here's another pic of my 1g, taken just yesterday. one the best i think :)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Looks really clean, just maybe get the mirrors painted. They look a little faded. Also, why not resize the pics rather then just saing 56k dies or whatever. I mean, I have broadband and its not the time it takes to download that bothers me, just the fact that you can't see the whole pic without scrolling up, down, left and right even with my monitor on 1600X1200. Nick

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
meh...i was feeling lazy that day ;)

also thinking of painting the mirrors flat/matte black...it'd be a good contrast. what do you think?

i fixed it ;)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
meh...i was feeling lazy that day ;)

also thinking of painting the mirrors flat/matte black...it'd be a good contrast. what do you think?

i fixed it ;)
Thanks for the resize, muchhh better!! Flat black would look real good, thats how my 88 626 GT was.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i just can't wait to get her a suspension :)

I told the wife of the cost for replacement AAS struts...told her the suspension I want is 1/3 of that (K Sports) and she grudgingly agreed :D!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
i just can't wait to get her a suspension :)

I told the wife of the cost for replacement AAS struts...told her the suspension I want is 1/3 of that (K Sports) and she grudgingly agreed :D!
Sweet, thats one of the next mods for the probe as well. Just don't get ground controls!!! Nick

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Two year bump :)

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
you fixed the bumper :tup:

i say lose the corksport and drop it. you'd have a might fine clean unit. looks good though

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yeah, CS is going to get scraped off, and going to be cutting a dead coil or two in a week or two, looking for maybe a 1" drop. Hard cornering causes the rear to rub, so looks like I need to go rubber band wheels :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
absolutely not :p

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
HDR is AWESOME!

Went to a little MazdaNW meet this past Friday and they had a night time shoot. I couldn't attend the night time fiasco, but met up with the group prior to my evening plans. This is what came out:

Effing awesome...and I didn't even wash my car!!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
holly monster truck...

very clean ride. slam it.. remember everything looks better slammed.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts