Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday night Cruise...

Who is up for a run into the city this Friday night for a cruise.

I am planning on either going for a run around Brisbane city or even a run down to the goldie.

Who's in ?

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you get on with it ppls, any word as yet ?

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Funny you started this thread, because I was going to start one... called 'Craigs cruise' with no details, just that you would get back to us :D

Anyway, I'm in.... preferably can't leave home until 6pm though. But, thats only if the mrs wants to come... I mean, I wouldn't want to go on a cruise and leave her at home now would I :p

·
Registered
388 Posts
i'm in, will be there after work, so hopefully it's gonna be a fizzer at work and will be there nice and early.... so when are u going to decide where and when to meet???? @-

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can't do anything before next Monday cam22t. My mechanic is coming back from holidays on the 5th and only then the work on it will start. I'll keep you posted in case i still need it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
On saturday night, there are a few of us from redlineau.com heading down the coast (3rd Jan). and tonight (1st Jan) we are doing a normal thursday night meet. So i probably wont be able to make it friday night, as i dont want to do too much driving this weekend.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well just letting you all know that this won't be happening...... not enough interest to make it a "cruise", looks like a lot of people gone away for a break.... talk to u all laters

·
Registered
79 Posts
what about next friday then?

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
That should be alright.

Craig if you get bored tonight, I'll still go out for a spin if you want.

Tripharn

·
Registered
388 Posts
ryanmx6 said:
what about next friday then?
Do some organising and let us know where u want to go and wat u wanna do.
oh and guess wat, u just got nominated for the next cruise @-

Geoff

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I reckon there should be a cruise some time mid-late january, only because im down in brisbane :)

I dont have the tx5 though so I will be in an ever trendy 96 excel or VY commodore. I just want to see some of the cars you guys have there. I wish I could bring my car, but its so much easier flying!

·
Registered
79 Posts
re friday night cruise

ok then since craig is back now, is anyone interested for a drive this friday. and do u wanna go north or south of brisbane? and what time do u rkn?

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
I'm in... I think meet northside and drive where ever, for 2 reasons...

1. I'm lazy and don't want to go as far :)
2. Craig, Geoff and I all live on the northside @-

I think that sounds fair

·
Registered
388 Posts
i'm in and northside meet sounds good again.... :p let me know the details

·
Registered
357 Posts
im in but so long as you guys are around harrys diner (newmarket rd, windsor) around 10.30pm, then i will join you's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
RE FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE

ok then meet around 7:30pm - 8:00pm at aspley maccas 2moro night and we can see where ppl want to go from there. whos in?

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good idea Bitch, seeya there @ 7 30.........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts