Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday night Cruise...

Who is up for a run into the city this Friday night for a cruise.

I am planning on either going for a run around Brisbane city or even a run down to the goldie.

Who's in ?

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you get on with it ppls, any word as yet ?

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Funny you started this thread, because I was going to start one... called 'Craigs cruise' with no details, just that you would get back to us :D

Anyway, I'm in.... preferably can't leave home until 6pm though. But, thats only if the mrs wants to come... I mean, I wouldn't want to go on a cruise and leave her at home now would I :p

·
Registered
388 Posts
i'm in, will be there after work, so hopefully it's gonna be a fizzer at work and will be there nice and early.... so when are u going to decide where and when to meet???? @-

·
Registered
357 Posts
On saturday night, there are a few of us from redlineau.com heading down the coast (3rd Jan). and tonight (1st Jan) we are doing a normal thursday night meet. So i probably wont be able to make it friday night, as i dont want to do too much driving this weekend.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well just letting you all know that this won't be happening...... not enough interest to make it a "cruise", looks like a lot of people gone away for a break.... talk to u all laters

·
Registered
388 Posts
ryanmx6 said:
what about next friday then?
Do some organising and let us know where u want to go and wat u wanna do.
oh and guess wat, u just got nominated for the next cruise @-

Geoff

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I reckon there should be a cruise some time mid-late january, only because im down in brisbane :)

I dont have the tx5 though so I will be in an ever trendy 96 excel or VY commodore. I just want to see some of the cars you guys have there. I wish I could bring my car, but its so much easier flying!

·
Registered
79 Posts
re friday night cruise

ok then since craig is back now, is anyone interested for a drive this friday. and do u wanna go north or south of brisbane? and what time do u rkn?

·
Registered
388 Posts
i'm in and northside meet sounds good again.... :p let me know the details

·
Registered
357 Posts
im in but so long as you guys are around harrys diner (newmarket rd, windsor) around 10.30pm, then i will join you's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
RE FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE

ok then meet around 7:30pm - 8:00pm at aspley maccas 2moro night and we can see where ppl want to go from there. whos in?

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good idea Bitch, seeya there @ 7 30.........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.