Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who on here feels they have the hottest six around? If you can provide pics and how long it took you to build. Progress pics would be great also.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
This thread is in the appearance section. Are you askin who thinks they have the hottest six around apperance wise?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ummm.

yes. Thats exactly what I intended on. Now that we got that cleared up.... Lets keep it moving:tup:

·
Registered
9,653 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I clearly have the sexiest 6 on this site.... HAH jks but i'll post a couple up anyways :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pulinsh... your right you do deserve to be in here...I really like that color.very unique, and demands attention

·
Registered
941 Posts
i agree that robii's car looks extremely good. I love what he has done with it.

I dont think my car is the best one but it looks pretty good if you ask me.

but i quit trying to make it look good and make it fast so all my money has been sunk into turbocharging it.

It looks better now with the intercooler in the front bumper but i dont have any good pics

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WeakSauce... man thats a nice six. I honestly have never seen the 6 JDM styled. Looks real good. Also, the headlights are nasty. What is the pos. neg. setup you got goimg on in the pics. Fellas lets keep the thread going.. if u got friends on here, put them to the test and tell them to come and post on this thread. Wheres my karma?lol....

1 - 20 of 143 Posts