Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine (RG-TURBO) just picked up another mx6. Makes me want to get another. I hate him for it.

Car is sooooo mint!

Look, they are best friends.

I want another :(

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
That 1st gen is clean!:tup: I wish here in Cali they have clean 1st gen like that one. :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
^^ huh? I thought the hot dry states are the best places to buy cars that aren't rusted to shit!

but yes, that 1G is really fucking clean!

·
Registered
639 Posts
thanks guys, im glad i found another clean gt. i really regretted selling my 1st one so it feels good to be boosted again. anyway after some basic maintenance stuff i got a list of crap i wanna do to it but i gotto go slow since im back in school and flat broke. i got altezzas tbird which is shwines old hybrid that he ran 12.7 with. full exhaust port and polish some stuff and intercooler piping. chip and all that good stuff also.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I like the mint paint that is still shiny. :tup: Mine is all faded on one side and dulling around other areas.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Holy clean first gen batman !!! I need to change my pants now :lol:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
thanks guys, im glad i found another clean gt. i really regretted selling my 1st one so it feels good to be boosted again. anyway after some basic maintenance stuff i got a list of crap i wanna do to it but i gotto go slow since im back in school and flat broke. i got altezzas tbird which is shwines old hybrid that he ran 12.7 with. full exhaust port and polish some stuff and intercooler piping. chip and all that good stuff also.
Bang bang skeet skeet n***a. I was reading what you posted and when i read "i got altezzas" i was like wtf? Then i realized that its the dude you took pictures with. haha. sick car :tup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts