Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1001 - 1015 of 1015 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I'm so far behind on updating this!

I got sponsored by EBC brakes! Im temporarily waiting on my rear yellowstuff pads, and have a full set of blue stuff pads being made in the UK which will be shipped to me next month. I have a custom cut set of BSD Rotors on the rear and off the shelf BSD rotors on the front. Im grateful to have the opportunity to review these and to give feedback on them when the time comes.

More so! I got a huge piece for my car today. A true OEM Mazdaspeed Spoiler!!!
Also some more posder coating and cerakoting came in. I don't know if I mentioned it, but kid icarus flew too close to the sun and detonated two pistons running a peak18.5psi on pump gas and 10.5:1 compression!
Oh snap... and a true 92 Cyclone steering wheel, and double fold center console lid! Thanks to twopedalwarrior for those piece. Which he surprised me with courtesy of another member from New Zealand.
Pics below of most everything...
View attachment 12825 View attachment 12826 View attachment 12827 View attachment 12828 View attachment 12830 View attachment 12831 View attachment 12832
Awesome upgrades.
I'm so far behind on updating this!

I got sponsored by EBC brakes! Im temporarily waiting on my rear yellowstuff pads, and have a full set of blue stuff pads being made in the UK which will be shipped to me next month. I have a custom cut set of BSD Rotors on the rear and off the shelf BSD rotors on the front. Im grateful to have the opportunity to review these and to give feedback on them when the time comes.

More so! I got a huge piece for my car today. A true OEM Mazdaspeed Spoiler!!!
Also some more posder coating and cerakoting came in. I don't know if I mentioned it, but kid icarus flew too close to the sun and detonated two pistons running a peak18.5psi on pump gas and 10.5:1 compression!
Oh snap... and a true 92 Cyclone steering wheel, and double fold center console lid! Thanks to twopedalwarrior for those piece. Which he surprised me with courtesy of another member from New Zealand.
Pics below of most everything...
View attachment 12825 View attachment 12826 View attachment 12827 View attachment 12828 View attachment 12830 View attachment 12831 View attachment 12832

·
Super Moderator
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,003
I am in love with the look of this car!

Pushed it out of the garage to really get a good walk around with the spoiler mounted. Didnt even bother cleaning the car. I will be doing a blend and respray on it to the OEM brilliant black. There's not actually an engine in the car, so the front sits a tad higher than it should, but this collage really gives you a great feel of what I've managed to accomplish.

·
Super Moderator
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,004
So much love for the guys at Boost Lab! Got hooked up with a deal on a Precision 5557 CEA turbo since my turbonetics wasn't rebuildable.

I'm in love with this motor!

·
Super Moderator
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,006

Not a lot going on these days other than making moves with the car, preparing for a baby's arrival on monday, and just trying to hunker down to the best of my ability!

Protege Vbrace with gtspec lateral arm brace and CUSTOM AWR Racing adjustable lateral arms have been installed. I'll be getting some amazing stuff today and will post about it when I get the opportunity!

Pending deals with Vibrant Performance, Wiseco Pistons, and Cometic are well under way!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Awesome upgrades.
View attachment 12874

Not a lot going on these days other than making moves with the car, preparing for a baby's arrival on monday, and just trying to hunker down to the best of my ability!

Protege Vbrace with gtspec lateral arm brace and CUSTOM AWR Racing adjustable lateral arms have been installed. I'll be getting some amazing stuff today and will post about it when I get the opportunity!

Pending deals with Vibrant Performance, Wiseco Pistons, and Cometic are well under way!
Looks like some swift upgrades underneath..
Most importantly...good luck with your newborn and hope all goes well on Monday
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
It's still going! Got a lot of big things happening with the new motor and starting to look more at some cosmetic upgrades
IMG_20200423_132703.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,011

Should be dropping in the new heart tomorrow. This thing is gonna be nuts!

·
Super Moderator
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,014
1001 - 1015 of 1015 Posts