Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

from 6 to 7

5K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  ZE Power MX6 
#1 ·
As some of you may or may not know I traded my 6 for a rx7 and that I had to travel to ohio to get it. 24 hours of no sleep and work the next day I knew it was gonna be a fun ride.

the pit stop in PA

and the quest finally over

she will be missed, but I'll get another...

See less See more
#4 ·
The the front bumper rattlecaned? The whole thing looks pretty oxidized. Try attacking the paint with some rubbing compound. It'll bring the shine right out. I used to have a red car oxidized just as bad and it looked brand new after some rubbing compound and a wax. Is anything done to the engine of it?

#9 ·
ok to anwser all of your questions at once, motor is rebuilt now has 1100 on motor, body is 64xxx. stock everything, getting a corksport exhaust today.
Plans: repaint red, white FD rims, short shifter, get this body kit K070020 - 1986-1988 Mazda RX7 Series 4 FC Air Dam - FRP | Kaminari, corksport spoiler, turbo? Thats all i can think of right now. lol

#11 ·
May not seem a good trade but, clean and stock - low milage(rebuilt) RX7s are harder to come by. especially that vintage. I say good trade and if you are satisfied then more power to ya.

#16 ·
YO! get your hateraid out of this thread. Personaly to finda rx7 in that shape and that year with that low miles? GTFO. That was A steel for you david. Looks like just some dings and den't and a Paint job and some FD's and your set.

#17 ·
I approve wholeheartedly of this trade.

Clean cheap MX6s are all over craigslist. Low mileage RX7s are not.

#24 ·
Rotary engines are fun:tup:. i love revvin' to 9 grand in my rx8:jump:

#25 ·
You can't make everybody happy huh? I do miss the ff grip but the rx-7s speed is so much better than the mx-6. I don't get as much looks as the mx6 did and alot of people come up to this car to be amazed that theres no pistons lol. I love the 7, its easy to work on, parts are cheap, and its tons of fun.

For those that like the rx7:tup::tup:

For those that don't, well I'll be nice and let the pic do the talking for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.