Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

just wondering if anyone is from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Would love to chat cars with someone in my home town.
Ian

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey, used to be out in Hfx. Miss it big time, If I ever drive home for a visit, I'll be sure to drop you guys a line. Don't even get me started on LoMo...lol unless things have changed, I know they had alot of trouble with the members of the board internet fighting like crazy.....the admins were tearing their hair out!!!!

It was good for a lugh at first...then i got booted. Hope to meet up with Hfx 6'ers when i head home next time.

"I'm going, going, back, back, to Hali, Hali....."

:smokin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello again.. I really missed not having my internet for such a long time thanks to Aliant and there strike. Anyway, if anyone is from the Halifax area and wants to meet, I'd really like to set one up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, most definately have to get a bunch of 6ers and go for a cruise or something this summer. I'm in the process of saving up my insurance downpayment/registration. Then I'll be in Halifax all the time.

·
Registered
199 Posts
People should get together on Aug. 7 & 8 at raceway park in PEI for the next Import Shootout. I was at the last one and despite some crappy weather Sat. night, it was a blast.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I'm in Freddy.

I'd totally be up for a road trip with a bunch of 6ers (and Probers...ugh that doesn't sound as good...haha) but I'd probly get lost if I tried to find my way to PEI on my own.

·
Registered
199 Posts
speedyLS said:
I'm in Freddy.

I'd totally be up for a road trip with a bunch of 6ers (and Probers...ugh that doesn't sound as good...haha) but I'd probly get lost if I tried to find my way to PEI on my own.
LOL, drive to Moncton, drive past Moncton, keep drivign then follow the signs. On the Island, I myself would get lost. hehe I hope to have the Probe running by then, if not, I'll just take the M6. I'm in SJ, BTW.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
How can you get lost on an Island?? You just need to keep driving and you'd end up where you started...or in the water hahaha. So you have a Probe and an MX6? Wow, nice.

And it's nice to see I'm not the only one on here from NB!

Katie

·
Registered
199 Posts
speedyLS said:
How can you get lost on an Island?? You just need to keep driving and you'd end up where you started...or in the water hahaha. So you have a Probe and an MX6? Wow, nice.

And it's nice to see I'm not the only one on here from NB!

Katie
Let me re-word that. I wouldn't get lost on the island, but I couldn't necessarily find what I'm looking for. Particullary Raceway Park because you have to take a couple of backroads to get there.

I have an 89 Ford Probe adn a 2004 Mazda6 although I just bought and 88 MX-6 today which I'll probably end up parting out.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
NBProbe said:
People should get together on Aug. 7 & 8 at raceway park in PEI for the next Import Shootout. I was at the last one and despite some crappy weather Sat. night, it was a blast.
I'm thinking about dragging my brother down just for the day on Sat.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts