Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my aunt came from london last night and brought me some presentz... i paid $100 (shipped to her house in london) for the jspecs and $75 shipped for the especs. she put em in her suitcase and here they are!! enjoy :jump:

ps: she also brought me a BRAND new passenger side espec corner (not pictured). paid $7 shipped to her house for it :p

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
looking good buddy, always helps when you can get a relative to ship. I just sold my j-specs for $275 shipped and my e-specs+corners for $225 shipped so you got a good deal there.

1 thing tho, why did you only get the passenger corner light? You know you need both right?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you most definitely should! and remember this, the parts are SPARE PARTS. they're not eligible for duty. so therefore duty freeeee~!

good old uncle sam will be sending me over the pond in sept. im wanting to take a look around at some yards!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, $175 for both Jspecs AND Especs is absolutely ridiculous. Nice move man!

TEEEECHNICALLY, i bought my mazdaspeed spoiler, headlights and fogs from the same car. the front lip and side skirts were taken already. everything came out to $225 shipped to my aunt's house. so figure $100 for the headlights, $100 for the spoiler, and $25 for the fogs with free shipping :p hahhaha. score! now all 5 of our 6's got pretty eyes `=D HID's are in the mail as we speak... my HID guy loves me.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
That's where I bought my 3rd set of J-Spec, mine were $100 shipped to the states, the lights themselves were 30 bux :lol:

Good find tho, how did you get the spoiler here? Shipping is $$$, I doubt that they let your aunt carry that on the plane, as they already have a pair of wing they don't need another one :D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's where I bought my 3rd set of J-Spec, mine were $100 shipped to the states, the lights themselves were 30 bux :lol:

Good find tho, how did you get the spoiler here? Shipping is $$$, I doubt that they let your aunt carry that on the plane, as they already have a pair of wing they don't need another one :D
believe it or not she brought it with her from the UK. she checked it in as luggage and she said they just looked at her with the strangest look. lmao.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
wish I could find breakers over here like you do Josey, some of them want looney toon money for parts.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
believe it or not she brought it with her from the UK. she checked it in as luggage and she said they just looked at her with the strangest look. lmao.
You've got a hell of a deal then, good job :tup:

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts

Link to "where" is please:angel:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Link to "where" is please:angel:
theres no "link". just look for UK junk yards online and email them asking what kinda cars they have... in our case, mx6's `=D

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
My "where" was referring to UK.

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
Aww was hoping for some links lol, google here i come!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts