Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a front lip spoiler, but the Mazdaspeed is way too expensive. I was wondering if anyone knew of another company that made them for the MX6. I found this picture on the internet:

Is this a standard Japan spec lip spoiler or aftermarket. Anyways, i'm interested in anything like this. Thanks.

·
Registered
830 Posts
If I may ask you where do you get that picture? Because it looks like that guy has add an extra piece onto a Mazdaspeed's front spoiler. If it from a Japanese site, many people does this kind of stuff over there.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what i was gonna say too...it just looks like he slapped an extra inch or 2 of fiberglass on the bottom of that. go to corksport and compare the two side by side...im pretty sure its still the mazdaspeed front lip.

·
Registered
216 Posts
IS IT ME OR DOES ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE FENDER SEEMS TO BE MOLDED TO THE BUMPER! AND LIGHTS ARE FROM JAPAN!AND NOTICE THE SIDE MARKER HOW ITS NOT COMPLETLY OVAL???? OR IS IT JUST ME ?

G

·
That is a jspec car which i found on a german site, ok, mx6.de. Now can we get back to the frickin point please? Also, how much is it usually to make a custom fiberglass front lip spoiler? because I might end up doing that instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts