Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the best place i can get it from corksport seems a lil expensive any1 have any idea where an how much thanx lata

·
Registered
830 Posts
There are many other places where you can order the copies of the Mazdaspeed kit. Try VIS racing, or TC spoilers at 1-562-789-5584(California) Mention that you are from mx6.com club, might get you some additional discounts...

G

·
Darnit coldnoodle! You keep saying that all these places make copies of the Mazdaspeed bodykits but when I email or call them they say they don't make it! Do you know of anyplace that for-real makes a copy of the Mazdaspeed kit?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Many of them don't even know what it looks like(because it's for mx6) I know for fact that Red Horse Inc. from Hong Kong copies it, and this company happends to be the company that does a lot of exporting to companies like VIS, erebuni,... . They tells you "no" because they don't want to go through the trouble of special ordering it for you. Call TC and ask Tom see if he wants to order it for you.

G

·
Well I called Tom at TC and Erebuni and neither of them has ever heard of "Red Horse Inc.". Also did a search on the internet and didn't find anything. Help me out coldnoodle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts