Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
There are other cars that have the same size lips as our cars. I know that my frends 240 lip fit my car and im sure there are other cars.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know that my frends 240 lip fit my car
really!? what year was that 240? you're talking about the stock front lip right? because i've been wanting to add a front spoiler too, like the Mazdaspeed but didn't want to pay the high price.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would agree...the Mazdaspeed stuff is way over priced. I say....
GO CUSTOM! My cars in the shop right now. I really didn't want go with a full fiberglass bumper so the shop is molding a lip meant for a jdm integra. (Integra lips are going to be a tad wider than the MX6, so modification will need to be performed.) For the sides I went with some clean 1997+ prelude mugen skirts and some rear add-ons too. I paid 200 for the sides, 150 for the lip and 120 for the rear pieces. The shop is gonna paint and mold for about 400. So it will cost under 900 for a fully custom look that will look like full bodykit bumper but will fit a whole helluva lot better. And nobody will have it. Be creative. By the way...The 93-97 RX7 has a lip that might just work too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.