Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set of 18" adr gt sport rims w/ tires (225/40r18) in great condition. the rims are only 5 months old and the tires are about a month old. the rims normally go for 1000+ for just the set of rims, plus the tires. i am asking 700 obo + shipping or will deliver around houston area for gas money for all 4 rims w/tires. I can get pics for those of u interested. They fit perfectly on the mx6, and i even have a 2" drop with blown struts on the front right now and i dont have a rubbing issue at all.

here is a sample pic to show what they look like. i will also include the lug nuts and key for these rims.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wish I could afford them. Even making payments, the shipping to me would send ot over $1000! Somone buy them though.

Bump.

-brandoN^-

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot for the bump. wish you could get them. even if it came out to be like 1000 after shipping its still cheaper then the set is valued at. the rims alone are over 1000 plus the tires are another 400+, they're still brand new.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Damn, if I had the spare cash, I would take them from you right now! They're nice. Someone needs to pick these up.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
407 Posts
Maybe a small drop in price will raise some interest?

bump

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
146 Posts
well considering Xmas is around the corner kinda hard to shell out the money, but definitely something to put on my wish list lol I'll be sure to send santa this thread lol if you havent sold them after christmas I'll buy them straight up

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no promises i will have them still, but hit me up if still interested.

willing to do payments for anyone who is interested. i accept money order for payments, that way you have proof of payments made and easier to keep up with.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts