·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello again, ORANGE COUNTY MX6 (562) 328-9509 Adrian

CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE JANUARY 25TH 2009

FOR SALE 1800 OBO...

SO CAL

I posted up my car for sale before and apolgize to those that were interested but family problems led me to have to keep the car longer than I wanted. However, it is now time to sell and hope to sell it within the next month or two. The car is your standard mx-6 turbo. I have ALL the reciepts and services I have done since April 2008- when i bought the car.

I bought the car from the ORIGINAL owner who took very good car of this car. It has a 5 spd- cluth is EXCELLENT, black, power steering, power windows, power door locks, Alarm System, 15" rims, Electronic Sport Suspension that adjusts from inside the cabin, Electornic Sunroof w/wind diffuser, Tan Cloth Seats, Ocsillating Air Vents, Original Floor Mats in great shape. This car doesnt have any rips, stains or tears. Its been kept in EXCELLENT condition its whole life and currently sits in my garage.

SMOG APRIL 09
CLEAN TITLE

I also got a lot of maintenence done recently with FULL RECIEPTS FOR EVERYTHING:

ALL MAINTENANCE DONE (APRIL 08-JULY 08)
ALL OIL CHANGES DONE RELIGIOUSLY BEFORE 3000 MILES

NEW Timing Belt

NEW Water Pump (Autozone Lifetime Warranty)

NGK Spark Plugs

NEW Cap/Rotor

NEW Valve Cover Gasket

NEW Bosch Oil Filer

NEW Alternator

NEW Alternator Belt

NEW Battery

NEW Khumo Tires 205/50/15 (TireRack.com)

NEW Upper/Lower Radiator Hoses

NEW Brakes (Autozone Lifetime Warranty) rotors were also turned

NEW Kenwood CD/MP3/IPOD (1 year warranty)

NEW Alarm System (1 year warranty)

NEW Magnecor Wires

NEW Bosch Fuel Filter

NEW Air Filter

NEW Power Steering pump (warranty)

NEW Ram Intake (ebay)

MazdaSpeed Racing Seat Belts

Fresh oil change (12-1-08) Fram Tough Guard, semi synthetic oil

Asking $2,000 (562) 328-9509

I have lots of extra parts for cash on hand (Full T-Bird turbo, downpipe, bov, 02 housing, probinator etc...)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey hows it going iam new here so... i was lookin at the car and i like it and i was wonderin how canadian would that be? couse i think i mite buy it

·
Registered
527 Posts
Is there any rust on the car? Just asking because I can see red on the car where it's chipped and looks like a newer paint job.

·
Registered
36 Posts
okay i know im like suppper late but those arent the stock size tires are they? i thought they were like 205/60r15.... did you put 50's on? is your spedo all outta wack?
p.s. looks sick like that thou you shoulda lowered it a bit.

again sorry for the hella late reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts