Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its time for me to sell my Daily Driver WinterBeater Mazda Mx3. Some of you know my car, its got a strong 200HP KLZE in it, and a lot of mods which I will list below.

17 Gunmetal Light Weight Konig Rims with about %80 tread tires.
189 thousand on the body, and recently painted
Full 2.5L KLZE swap FAST!!!!!/ Manual Tranny with Racing Clutch and Flywheel
FUll Body Kit
Tokico Shocks with APEX springs about 2 inches lowered all around
Brembo Cross drilled rotors with new pads - still healty life
Custom Cold Air Intake
Recently Maitenance done and some wiring changed so no more electrical problems
It has a Cf hood, however its damaged and not repeairable, will include a stock hood with the purchase.
Starts up in the winter like a dream
COmes with two 10 inch subs and a 500 W SUb amp and Pioneer CD player
SOme under knee neon lighting in interior.
Cervin Vega Speakers inside
I have a roll cage for this that just bolts up in
Passed Emissions/Safety
Full 2.5 Inch exhaust recently redone.
B and M short Stick shifter
Momo Commando Red steeringwheel
Custom Painted interior
EL Glow Gauges, Racing Shift Light.
Tinted windows/Alarm and Keyless entry
The car is already almost there for a show car, a bit of an interior work over maybe new paint etc. rims and you are set.

Great deal for 6,500 - over 5000 in mods with engine.. that was recently swapped.

·
Registered
517 Posts
personally seen the car run 15.5, please don't false advertise

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it did.. on a bad day.. and with a heavy driver, as heavy as you.... but the car is still nice..

·
Registered
517 Posts
msequence said:
it did.. on a bad day.. and with a heavy driver, as heavy as you.... but the car is still nice..
i'm heavy and my car still ran well, and now way that guy weighs 250, oh ya, are you forgetting the fact that atleast half a dozen people ran there best times ever that day because the conditions were amazing, it was cold to make lots of power, and people were still hooking up like crazy

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He Is Twice The Size Of You. MOST LIKELY WEIGHS THE SAME CUZ HE IS TALL

·
Registered
517 Posts
msequence said:
He Is Twice The Size Of You. MOST LIKELY WEIGHS THE SAME CUZ HE IS TALL
still doesn't change the fact that you say the time it ran was because it was poor conditions and many people were running personal bests and had not change their car from the last event, don't know what you're going to say to that one

·
Registered
741 Posts
What's the problem? Why f*ck with his FS thread? He didn't claim it could run a XX.X 1/4. He said it's a ZE, and it's fast. Anyone who's interested in the car can surely test drive it and evaluate for it for themselves. I'm sure I could run a 15.5 in a Z06, that doesn't make the Z06 a 15.5 car...

·
Registered
517 Posts
jduffett said:
What's the problem? Why f*ck with his FS thread? He didn't claim it could run a XX.X 1/4. He said it's a ZE, and it's fast. Anyone who's interested in the car can surely test drive it and evaluate for it for themselves. I'm sure I could run a 15.5 in a Z06, that doesn't make the Z06 a 15.5 car...
that car is not a 14 and a half second car no matter who is driving it, it's just not making the power

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
i've never heard of a "bolt-on" roll cage. i assume that's it for show?

·
Registered
741 Posts
pirelli41 said:
that car is not a 14 and a half second car no matter who is driving it, it's just not making the power
He didn't claim it was...

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FUjii13 said:
i've never heard of a "bolt-on" roll cage. i assume that's it for show?
NOT FOR SHOW, but practicality it gives the car more stability.. ITS GOT A WELDED BOLTS in the car that it bolts to..SO ITS REMOVABLE.. :) i DIDNT HAVE TIME TO POST PICS.. A guy wants to come and look at the car.. anyways... first of all the car only had 1 run and it was a bad run, so I dont think you can base the power of a true KLZE with a MS08, FIDENZA, MS MOUNTS, 2.5 inch exhaust, racing clutch, and a short stick shifter on one louzy run. so please do not polute my thread.

·
Registered
517 Posts
jduffett said:
He didn't claim it was...
sorry forgot he didn't in this forum, he did on another

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can I just sell my car and pay my debts please.. my loss is someones gain..

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Bump for a good guy and reputable seller. This guy is honest, if you have nothing positive to add from here on out ...the keep your fingers away from the keyboard.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i can personally vouch for msequence... ive driven the car and it is very fast!!! excellent buy at 6500. im real sorry to say that i was unable to purchase it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts