Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well after years of building and working on her she is for sale. it's a 93 mx6 v6 ls atx with only 107,000 miles. want to get $6000 obo. here's the mods....

exterior- painted arctic white 2 years ago with PPG paint, erebuni 44 body kit, custom sidemarkers, shaved emblems, trunk lock, and antenna, f1 style carbon fiber mirrors, angel eye headlights painted to match car, 17" adr 5 spoke bronze rims with 215/45R17 nankang tires, 35% tinted windows

interior- black leather door panels, carbon fiber dash kit, red gauges, jdm sunvisors, jdm floor mats, custom amp rack were back seat was, momo shift and ebrake boot, carbon fiber shift knob, carbon fiber door sills, black and grey racing seats, Infinity kappa perfect component system in doors, optima battery in trunk, sound deadening behind all door panels

performance- Greddy evo cat back, ss autochome headers, custom cai, msd plug wires, eibach springs, kyb struts, camber kit, front and rear strut bars

maintance- new tune up, new timing belt and water pump, new brakes all around, new belts, replaced crank pulley, new tie rods, recent alignment, replaced both rear calipers, oil changed every 2000-2500 miles

im sure there is plenty more to list. reason i am selling is because im starting a new job that requires a truck and i have no place to keep the car. i dont have any pics yet but email me if your interested and ill get some pics. thanks. [email protected]

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im hoping to get pics over the next couple of days. what's your email address so i can send you some.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
i hate to be the bearer of bad news ... you will not get 6000 for a modified 93 on these boards... especially with 107k on it with an atx... my car is a 96 with a decent amount of mods... i wanted 4 grand and was told i was asking too much... i understand you have a ton of time and money into the car... trust me i know. but this is the wrong market to ask that much. you'd do better locally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts