Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, for sale I have here is a downpipe that I had built for my car last year. This is a Stainless steel DP(Wont ever rust!) with an included o2 bung for use with wideband sensors. This downpipe did house a DMH Electronic cutout, which has been removed, but any competant exhaust shop can install a cutout for you, or have the cutout Exit removed and patched. The downpipe probably has less then 3000KMs on it and never saw Winter weather at all, garaged indoors.

This DP bolts up to the factory flange, and flows MUCH better then stock. Basic downpipes are usually $300+CAD, im gonna sell this one for $150 CAD + shipping. Reason for selling is I had most of my exhaust redone, and had more of the exhaust re-routed on the car. This unit flows awsome, no damage, and has the awsome potential of a cutout being added! I personally LOVE my DMH cutout, flows more then ANY exhaust system can offer, catted or not catted. They can be bought from Welcome to DMH Performance!

Please feel free to PM, Email([email protected]). or phone me at (647)668-4156 for any questions. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
45 Posts
lol how much is that in usa

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, $150 CAD is $121.80 USD at todays trading prices. The cutout exit should cost no more then $40 CAD here, pretty cheap but id still rec. using a cutout for maximum performance.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts