Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
old my mx6 like 3 years ago. Was gonna sell stuff here but people never followed through and I procrastinated on reposting here and on craigslist. If you have questions my email is [email protected]. I am located in Baldwin Park.

Stingray Body Kit from Andys Auto Sport
I have a Body Kit I bought from Andy’s auto sports a long as time ago and never had the time and effort to install it. Been trying to sell it with people flaking out and never responding back after they say they are interested. I’m still selling it for $100 picked up. If you want more pictures, go look it up here 93-97 Mazda Mx-6 Body Kits from AAS at Andy's Auto Sport

Pacesetter muffler
I bought the pacesetter exhaust system and only used the piping. I’ve received numerous posts before about whether or not if it’s a direct fit. This isn’t a direct fit because you would need to find a shop to weld it in place. $25 picked up

·
Registered
52 Posts
how much would it be shipped to 93230? For the exhaust? Unless your talking about baldwin park california. But yeah how much for exhaust shipped 93230. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts