Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

FS: 2nd gen. parts

3K views 59 replies 17 participants last post by  mxsixin 
#1 · (Edited)
Random 2nd gen. parts for sale:

1. stock 93 rims. I have 3 available. All Sold.
2. stock MAF. Available.
3. stock ECU. Available.
4. stock hood (colour: vintage red). Available some time in the near future after my custom CF hood is completed and installed. On Hold.
5. front mud guards (colour: vintage red). Available.
6. OEM front rotors (brand new). Sold.
7. Mazda bra (black leatherette), lightly used. Sold.
8. Sunroof wind deflector, excellent condition. Available.

If interested in any of these items, please contact me: jellospeed@rogers.com or reply here.

Thanks,
Gerald

#8 ·
How much for the rotors?

Claeren.

#9 ·
i"ll take the rotors tomorrow :)

Matt

#11 ·
Zoomx6, $50 for the bra.

Claeren and msequence, make me an offer for the rotors. I just got off the phone with Avanti Mazda in Toronto and they're asking C$78 each for front rotors. I don't expect that from you guys but make me a reasonable offer and they're yours. Claeren, keep in mind they're heavy and shipping out to you will cost an extra few bucks.

Rufnek69, C$30 for the sunroof deflector. Does NOT come with hardware to attach to vehicle. BTW, I'm cruising your street 24/7 in hopes of seeing you so I can blow your azz away! @- Haha, j/k! I take that street sometimes on my way to work. If you don't mind me saying, your car looks mighty sharp with that drop. :cool:

#14 ·
Quiksilver00 said:
Send me a PM when u want to get rid of that red hood u have now..........
Will do. As it stands, my replacement hood is two weeks overdue and the mfg hasn't given me a new ETA. Hopefully I'll get this settled before the car goes into storage otherwise the stock hood won't be available until spring. :(

#20 ·
jello_g said:
It's still not a done deal. They keep on pushing the delivery date. :tdown: I'll share the info when the job is done, if it's done at all, and if it's done to my satisfaction. :rolleyes:
Update: My custom CF hood came in. I wasn't completely satisfied with it so had it returned. This means my stock hood will be off the market until at least spring time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.