Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 93 MX-6 ls ZE: NOW $2,000

well i've decided to get rid of the MX6.
its just not for me. with that said here is what it needs:
new muffler, new cat (if you need to pass smog), new exhuast hangers, tie rods, alignment.

what ive done:
All red M-edition style tail lights, Black "sunflower" stock rims, No rear wing, OE J-spec Badges.

Hybrid Curved Neck, KL-31 cammed, Millenia Throttle Bodied KL-ZE, Thermel spacers, Custom shifter bushings, JDM KL-31 ECU, JE-50 vaf, SPEC stage 1 Clutch, MX3 14lb Flywheel, WAI.

New lower control arm bushings, raffi shifter bushings, new ball joints, curved neck style intake manifold.

im looking to sell it as is for $3,500. ive only put 4k miles on the new engine/ parts.
if you want more info/ have any questions, you can call me @ 847-508-4115, my name is Jo. or email me @ [email protected], or simply PM me. im open to offers as well

here are pics: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/545226

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey,
I'm seriously interested if you still have the car.
I have a few questions though:

Do you have any pics of the interior? Is it leather? Any damage?

Is there ANY rust damage? Could you get pics (preferably with the car on a lift) of the undercariagge? (Please email pics to [email protected] )

Has the car ever been wrecked? Does it have any major scratches, dents or dings? VIN?

Are there any other mechanical problems other than the one's you mentioned above? If I do get the car it'll have to be driven almost 12 hours back to my house. Do you think it will make it?

I've always owned MX-3s and I'm not familiar with the MX-6 so I don't know what options the LS came with. That being said, does it have the folowing options and, if so, how well do they work:

Keyless entry? Alarm?
Cruise control?
Power options (windows, locks, mirrors?)
Sunroof (Glass or metal?)
CD?
Antilock Brakes?
Does the A/C work?

That's all I can think of for now. Sorry if it seems like a lot of questions but I've been burned before when I bought my last MX-3 online. I just want to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Thanks,
Kenzie

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EDIT: the car is only $2,000 now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sorry, but after reading some of your previous post I don't think your car is the one for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts