Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I kinda disappeared from the MX6 community a while ago, but I'm back to put the feelers out and see what I can get for my old MX6. I've been driving it for about 7 years now and I think its finally time to move on haha.

I would have to take some more pictures of it (these are 4 years old), but I'm just kinda price checking to see what these are even worth now a days, if anything.

WARNING: These pics are 4 years old! I'm not trying to be misleading. If you're honestly interested, please send me an e-mail and I'll get you up to date pictures.

I'll provide you with some up to date things:
The windshield has a crack running the entire length of it, my insurance will probably replace this, I just haven't taken the time to do it.
The trunk has a rust spot by the key hole.
Driver side fender has a dent between the tire and headlight.
The LED's on the Angel Eyes are fried, they just need new ones soldered in.
Driver side seat leather is in rough shape.
The AC died. I had it recharged last summer and it worked, then died again this summer.
Car now has 203,000 miles.

The fiberglass trunk enclosure on the cardomain has been replaced with a much MUCH cooler one that I do have pics of.
My new sub box on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Let me know what, if anything, this car is worth now a days. Thanks! It's cool to see the community still going strong!

Xzibit Haha: ~^ - Mazda MX-Sicko UPDATED!! -^~ - Minneapolis, Minnesota

EDIT: The Headers, Testpipe, and Body Kit have all been sold off already and never even made it on the car.

I am selling it with the stock LS alloy wheels, plus the gunmetal Motegi's (with all season tires which are only 1 month old). I'm also including the Deck, Speaker, and enclosure since it's molded into the car.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
hey man welcome back! I was actually thinking about your raised stock spoiler the other day - something came up in a thread that made me remember it.

good luck with the sale!

just an FYI - some new FS rules in effect. The existing pictures are fine - but you'll need at least 1 current one, with a handwritten note showing the date, your screen name, and mx6.com on it. (lots of scams since you were last around) Try to get that up soon, so the thread can stay open.

the new enclosure looks bad ass man. I admired your old one, and the new one is even sexier. Make me one? lol lol.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am looking to get an mx-6 and really like yours... do you have a price in mind that you'd like to get for it?? Just to give me an idea because I need to sell my 95 Talon TSi first and want to know if I would even have enough money after selling it to buy this?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok. Does the car run well? Any known mechanical problems? When was the timing belt last done? Also would you be willing to deliver the car if I bought it or would I need to come pick it up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts