Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Apple iPhone 2G model for the simple fact that I dented it and it bugs me! It works perfectly fine, just like it did before the drop. It has been babied for since day one, so other then the dent, it shows very little signs of use. There is also the very common stuck pixel (only 1) and it comes and goes. It's gone most of the time, but worth noting I suppose. Majority of iPhones get this stuck pixel which can be removed by simply touching the screen where it lay or running a series of colours across the screen to trip it (program included).

This is the 8GB model and has been unlocked and jail broken to the newest Apple version, 2.2.1. This can be used on any carrier or can be relocked to use simply on AT&T. I have used it on both Rogers and AT&T when I travel and it works great.

Here are some photos of it:

Now the dent is in the top corner of the phone, but as I said, it does nothing to the actual phones usability. Everything still works, including the headphone jack, the hold button, and the volume. Regardless, here is a photo of the dent:

Phone will include charge block, USB cable, dock, and box.

Looking to get $300 CDN for it plus all applicable paypal fees and shipping charges.

If interested, please PM me for quotes or further details.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.