Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car will be traded for $4000 early next week.

I just wanted to mention it here in case someone was looking for a small project.

Details:
'92 Telstar TX5 ghia (elec windows, cruise, prw steer)
ATX (low km, Installed last week)
KLZE (installed last year) still using the klde manifold. (can supply 2 klze manifolds and a eunos 800 manifold with fuel rails and TB's)
17" AMG matrix
Front Strut brace
King lows
Koni adjustables
2.5" mandrel exhaust, stainless muffler.
tint, color coded bunpers, completely debadged, indiglo guages.
new dizzy, new radiator, new battery..

Car needs front brakes, needs a new indicator stalk (parkers dont work), has had a knock in the front drivers corner of the front bar).. has a patch of flaked off clear coat on the roof, but is otherwise pretty tidy. ALso needs a 17" tire as its running on a spare..

It's not a perfect car, it does need some minor work (as mentioned above).

It'll be traded for $4k unless someone on here wants it.. I've got old pics but not current. can supply current if there's interest.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Shame to see you selling it, bargain price I'd say for what the car is, what are you getting?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Just a shame you live in the eastern states I want those sidemarker lol :p

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Man, that is a beautiful AX.
Nicely taken care of by the looks of it.
Such a shame bout selling it.
And Da rush, u can get side markers in Perth city for $35 a pair.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys, and yeah its a shame to get rid of it, especially for less than what i paid for the damn ze to be fitted!! but thats life i guess..

Getting an 03 XR6T through work.. Black with sunroof, leather and premium sound. pick it up monday, should be pretty cool :)

I can be contacted on [removed] if anyone's interested in the tx5.

Btw, they're just VT Commodore markers slightly modified (~15each at holden from memory)

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
damn thats one nice tx5.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Guys, been flat out.

Car is gone, was traded in dandenong so it may turn up in a yard (or most likely at the auctions)..

I did get a call from LX_SS late Sunday arvo, but unfortunately i had organised to trade it monday morning, and i ran out of time. The dizzy actually died twice on the way to dandy, so i'm sort of glad it didn't go to anyone from here.

Comtempo, i't didn't have the ZE ECU so i couldn't help you there.

I'll have some spares to sell in the next few weeks when i get em sorted out.. Polished KLZE IM .. KLZE IM with fuel rails and TB, Eunos 800 manifold with rails and TB, brand new Outlaw Engineering KL03 spacers.. brushed alloy guage bezel, 4 TX5 alloys.. and some other bits and peices..

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
the KLZE intake manifold is different from the KLDE unit yeah, gives you a little extra poke wouldnt it. anyway, if they do... how much for one?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Be after that bezel, and maybe a manifold if your letting go for cheapish... does it come with the vris n shit? Oaksey, we could combine postage :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts