Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BOLT ON TKT TURBO KIT that has been modified and allows both front and rear banks to flow into the TURBO ...

This is a COMPLETE kit minus a BOV... Everything you will need to bolt this kit on and drive away will be included.. This can be installed in one day and you will instantly have a Turbo car !!!

Whats included ..

The turbo is a garrett t3 60 trim turbo with .82 a/r turbine houseing, This is one of the most popular aftermarket turbos and is the model with the elusive 0.82 A/R turbine (exhaust) housings.

a Cartech 2005 fmu these are rising rate fmu's, 1 lb of boost raises the fuel presure 12 lbs.

turbonetics deltagate external waste gate, The all around best and most affordable SMALL external wastegate available

It is also flanged for a Greddy Type S BOV

This set up is set-up to run 5psi of boost non-intercooled .. But I have an FMIC that I am including.. All youd have to do is plumb it in then you can up the boost !!

I am asking for $1,000 + shipping which I dont expect to be too much .. Just shot me your Zip code and Ill check on that for you ..

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will not be parting this kit out .. Its either all or nothing ..

I did some checks on shipping and it looks like it will be a lil more than I expected ..

But for anywhere in the lower 48 its about $110 ..

For our northern Canadian brothers .. Its about $175 to ship ...

I also want to add that this kit is just back to the Cat .. There is no exhaust piping .. The car that I took this kit off of had a straight 3" exhaust and that tail pipe is just to big of a hassle to ship and deal with so its been cut off right before the cat .. So you can either do the same and just weld it on or attach a flange and bolt some other exhaust to it ..

As for pics .. All I have at the moment are what is on my CD page .. They arent very up close and personal but you get the idea .. I would take more but the car is stored at my buddy's place and he lives about 45 mins away and with school and work I dont have the time to just drive up there ..

Heres what I have though ..
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/714198/7

·
Registered
763 Posts
just woke up and thought i came into heaven........pm'ed ya.......

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL .. Ok .. $1k on pick up .. Just give me a few days notice cause its all at a buddies place .. and Id have to be there and get it all ready to go ..

·
Registered
378 Posts
Right when I spend all my money man if no one buys let me know I want a turbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo an its already modified I will CRYYY let me know if no one buys I am willing to make payments.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Do you need slim fans to work with this kit? It looks like its very close call between the rad rad and the turbo...

So all hot pipes come with this and the cold side to the IM?

These use the stock exhaust mani's?

If you would be willing to part, i would buy the turbo and pipes from you, but i dont want the FMU or the IC. (studying up on MS and can get a new IC)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do still have the kit .. I have a buyer lined up .. I assumed because he had put down a deposit it was a for sure sale .. But we'll see..

If your still interested .. and he does fall through .. Ill contact some of the other interested parties ...

That is if you have the $ ready to go .. The only reason I am selling this is for christmas .. So I need it gone asap so that I can be sure Ill have the $ for christmas ..
Thanks !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.