Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going with an FE-DOHC so im parting ways with all my spare F2T related parts. Mods and stock parts. some of this is off of my blown F2t.

1. F2T Block, original from my mx6. 100% perfect shape. no cylinder damage, perfect crank journals. $50+shipping

2. F2/F2T crank, no scoring. $10+shipping

3. Old school JayB ECU for 88-89 Cars. imagoon installed this chip in an ECU for me some years back. i got great results out of it. $75 shipped! SOLD

4. Built F2T Head. this is the head off of my blown F2t, im having a machine shop check it for damage before i sell it, it will be cleaned also. (removing this tonight!)
12 brand new mazda valve stem seals
30k valve springs
10mm Exhaust manifold studs with ARP locking nuts.
Decked .010"
Polished exhaust ports(no flashing)
knife edged intake split
Freshly lapped valves.
All of this has about 9k miles on it. Also has a set of 12 Brand new melling lifters with 4500 miles and cleaned rocker arms.
$225 shipped without valve train
$275 Shipped with.

5. Another Built F2t head. 0 miles milled .005", 12 new felpro valve stem seals, 75k springs/valves/retainers. New keepers. freshly lapped valves. Polished exhaust ports with no flashing, knife edged intake split, this also has 10mm exhaust manifold studs. again ZERO miles. $225 shipped with no valve train.

6. 88-89 GT ECU's $20 shipped each, i have 8

7. 90-92 GT ECU's, $25 shipped each, i have 4

8. Complete 90-92 GT engine wiring harness. $45

9. 88-89 GT distributor, no cap or rotor. slight damage to electrical pigtail, but in perfect working order $20 shipped.

10. stock Turbo exhaust manifolds. may have some stud damage, but no broken studs $10 each i have 7.

11. Stock 02 housings. might have stud damage but no broken studs $10 each i have 13 of them(dont ask)

12. MK3 Supra turbo fuel pump. unknown milage. I upgraded from stock to this and ran mid 13's with no problems running lean. im upgrading to a walbro 255 for my FE-DOHC. $40+shipping just the pump.

13. Polished automatic Throttle body. complete with TPS and IAC. good working order. smoothed and polished inside. Id use this on my FE but im going with a different intake manifold. here is a pic! SOLD SOLD SOLD

14. set of 4 Turbo exhaust valves. 100% cleaned and true. $20 shipped.

15. 90-92 GT lower manifold $10+shipping

16. 88-89 GT lower manifold $10+shipping

17. EGR valve with position sensor in working order $20 shipped

18. 88-89 GT plenum $10+shipping

19. 90-92 GT plenum $10+shipping

20. Valve covers. might use a little cleaning $5+shipping

21. Complete F2T engine. 155k miles. about 6 months on Headjob with Mazda parts. Runns great. No manifolds. $150

22. GT Oil temperature lowering assembly $15 shipped with threaded rod and nut.

I'll be listing more as i tear my engine bay apart. please dont ask for Anything in my signature.

-Eric

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
how heavy are those o2 housings? can you get me a price shipped for one to 93405?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
sorry for the delay, ive been out destroying engines.

whitelightning... i dont have numbers but the motor ran superb. i can try to get numbers before i yank it out of the car, but they wont be warm numbers.

red, i have those parts. $30 shipped PM me.

Hotrod. I can do $20 shipped for the best one i have

the heads are on hold until i get the one back from the machine shop, i had to use the 0 mile one regretfully.

-Eric

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mazda, did you ever get the time to ship those parts??? You said they were shipped last monday, more than 1 week later, still nothing. Let me know if you shipped them, if you didn't have time, it's cool. I just set a schedule for this car to be 100 percent, and i need to know when it will get here.

thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dude, talk to me. Been 1 week since i paypaled you the cash, still no word from you. Please tell me something. Let me know if you shipped them, and when. I am waiting for these two things to get my probe running 100 percent, w/out these i am out of a car.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Parts arrived in perfect condition. Shipped on time, ups took a long time because of the holliday season. Thanks man, good doing business w/you. I strongly recommend thsi person and will do business with again...

thanks again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i need the crank and block.........there out of a turbo correct.........how much is shipping on those thanks mark (let me no asap)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts