Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a chance to get a genuine mazdaspeed spoiler from japan this week. I already have one so I was thinking about getting another just to sell on here. BUT I need good reassurance that someone will buy it. It is in great condition and would be around 500 plus shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks, rory

·
Registered
647 Posts
hey were in CT r u im local as well i live in bridgeport ....neways spoiler must look great have any pics of it? im interested but im afraid i cant afford it if u were to bring it wit u back home ill think about it and i can make payments on it or trade u somthing for it plus shipping would be free since i live in ct but yea i duno i wish i could get one i herd there awesome...neways got ne pics?

·
Registered
647 Posts
thats hott so how many of these u got? 3? dude hook me up plzzz i live in CT. lol i want this spoiler now. i was thinkin of a stock one but i like this one how is the fitment and are thos mazda speed stickers or can u paint over it and still c it?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right now i have one for myself that needs to be painted. i spent sooo much on it but im actually thinking about selling it since i could really use the money. i have a chance to buy two more and sell them at a tidbit more than cost. i never actually checked mine to see if they are stickers or not. if they arent they could be easily sanded off as I am sure you will want to paint it to match your car....unless its silver. the only way I could hook you up is by meeting you somewhere so you wouldnt have to pay shipping. That is why these are so damn expensive.....shipping from japan. You really dont want to know how much these cost me without the shipping......you would stop eating for maybe....a day to cover the cost.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sorry I dont have any pics of THIS spoiler on a car. Or mine for that matter. Im in Litchfield right now, NW corner. Do you have any pics of your car by any chance?

here is a general pic of it -

·
Registered
647 Posts
that looks hott...in the future, r u up for any partial trades wen u get back to ct mayb n ill pick it up... i got 17" rims on hankook tires, mp4 player, portable cd burner, tripple gauge pod, $, let me kno lol i could give u a couple of these things w.e u want.....n i think it be a great idea if u scoop both of those spoilers up wit u neways pm me wen u get a chance

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
Im so glad i never got one of those.

Its way to big on a unkitted car.

Good buy none the less.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts