Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im selling a 1993 Probe GT 5Spd 700 OBO
I used to own this car a while back and then sold it to my friend and now he wants to get rid of it. The Car Is not driveable at the current time the axle on the passenger side is shot and it will not move so it will have to be towed.
The Car does have a Pioneer headunit and a 2.5 flowmaster exhaust from the catback Sounds Great ohh and the windows are tinted too plus it has a cone filter.The tranny shifts smooth and does not grind at all. The car has gotten new balljoints recently to pass inspection along with front brakes and rotors. The bad thing about the car is the Paint its kinda faded in some areas and now the hood of the car is painted black and it will not open he said that the latch in the front down by the bumper is bent or something i donno i can give his number if needed to be contacted. The rims are painted black along with the gas lid. I dont know why he painted them but he did the link for the pics are when i owed the car so like i said remember the hood is black, the rims are black and the gas lid also plus tinted windows.The car has 176xxx miles on it so price is 700 OBO Car is located in Monessen PA If anyone is interested just give me a PM and i will let my buddy know Thank you.

Pics can be seen at
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/826831

·
Registered
330 Posts
Why wouldn't you just put a 75$ autozone axle on it, you could get double what you are asking if you did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts