Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cranks, getting fuel and spark, has to be somthing stupid

but like i said in the auction if you break it down part by part its a very good deal!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
damn man.. I'd pick that up for a parts car.. the Engine and tranny alone are worth what you can get for the whole car.. nice one Shane.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what im saying. but with winter on the way, and me being crazy CF busy i just dont have the time to part it.

ive had a request from ebay guys for jus about every part. hopefully it sells on ebay that way i dont have to part it.

Thanks for the bump:)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP, back on ebay starting at a FING dollar

seriously its a GDM ZE i really really dont want to part it. someone shoul buy it and make some $ off it!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
yeah man.. free bump.. this is a wicked deal... Good luch Shane.. best wishes with the CF too... hopefully you wont be too busy in a while... I need CF too.. you da man to when it comes to CF.

·
Registered
891 Posts
i might be stupid but the headers on the pic where its showing the engine looks really rusted, like stock headers. my opinion

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
damn man.. I'd pick this up in a heart-beat if I had the spare stall in my garage.

Any custom stuff besides the ZE?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
X, is there any way you could get it running? i'd come pick it up if we could meet somewhere in the middle, but Ohio is a long drive. if nothing else could you tow it? i would still meet you and i could tow it back with my truck, i want this car it's just that no one ever sells them anywhere near me!

Edit: if we could meet, consider this a VERY SERIOUS OFFER!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.