Standard rear spoiler without light ( Black ) . £10
1 sets J-Spec tail lights . £20 / set
Set brand new boxed Koni Red rear inserts . £100

Pm best offers . Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya , the pods are exactly like Tex_mx in the same color too ...

The damaged bit is barely visable when the skirts are attached to the car ..
Will try to get a pic of the bits asap ..

Can i ask anyone that wants bits and would like to meet in the UK to let me know before 5pm tommorow as i will be leaving then . Thanks

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I can't believe that no one has jumped on the MS side skirts, even with a crack it's still worth getting. Price might be a bit high though for damaged ones.

Of course, that's if I read it right... you have the side skirts and the little side pods?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heckler said:
I can't believe that no one has jumped on the MS side skirts, even with a crack it's still worth getting. Price might be a bit high though for damaged ones.

Of course, that's if I read it right... you have the side skirts and the little side pods?

I'm surprised aswell Heckler ... it was a hard decision to make giving up my beloved skirts ... I have decided to go with the Style 44 kit so dont need the MS bits any more . The damage is minor ( pics to follow ) .

Yes i have both the MS full skirts ( From my silver Mx ) and the little side pods ( From blue doner car ) .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tex_Mx said:
I might want the shocks..Any picts?

And any idea how much to ship?

Thanks Roy
Hi Tex_Mx ,
Will try to have all pics posted by this evening , but suffices to say that they
are boxed and never fitted .

As regards shipping .. your location says Cornwall ( South west are of the UK right ? ) and i will be in Devon so i could send them from there or meet up sometime next week .. Let me know . :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hi Sunjoy

Mostly I was wondering when you said inserts,are they just for coilovers or do they have the perch for the springs?

When are you down this way and I will see if I can get up Exeter way?

Roy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tex_Mx said:
Hi Sunjoy

Mostly I was wondering when you said inserts,are they just for coilovers or do they have the perch for the springs?
`

Fitting them involves cutting open an old set of struts and fitting the replacment inserts into the empty struts .. They are also rebound adjustable .

[/QUOTE]` When are you down this way and I will see if I can get up Exeter way?

Roy [/QUOTE]`

Will be there from Monday 5th till Friday 9th .. Would really like to check out your Mx6 .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts