Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 95 PGT with a KLZE in it that has been running great for about 5000 miles now.

KLZE Engine w/Hotshot Headers- $1500 OBO Complete Engine with good A/C compressor, Alternator, Power Steering Pump. New Water Pump, Timing Belt, and Tensioner. Heads are stamped with KL-31 and I can pull the front Valve cover and take pics of the stamp on the cams and the head. It also comes with a 9lb Flywheel and Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch with just under 5k miles.
I will ship this motor or you can pick it up. I could possibly meet you part way depending on how far it is.

MTX Transmission- $400 OBO It had 27k miles on it when I bought it and I rebuilt it with new parts before it was installed with the motor.

For Pics of the motor go here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/477010

If I can sell these I will post everything else that I have off my car so please don't ask me for parts off the motor.

Please Ask For Video of it running and I can email it to you.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Send an e-mail with it runnig to [email protected]

I'd go 800.00 if it looks good without the headers? May drive to pick it up too. I hope you have a way to put it in a truck?

·
Registered
269 Posts
how much for the tranny shipped to canton MI?

cheers

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
question

i need the motor. is it easier to take the motor and tranny together. or can i just get the motor and be fine with that. i'll go 600 for the engine with or without headers. i just need a motor before spring time :flipa:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Ill take the headers off of you if you want to sell them without the motor. Very interested. PM me a price shipped to 27288.

Is it just the primaries, or does it run all way back to the cat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts